Dec 10, 2009

We Might Not Have Christmas Cards, But We Have Love. (I can’t believe I just said that. Puke!)

I generally send Christmas cards. Its not that I have no Christmas spirit (my Christmas tree is already up I have so much Christmas spirit!), it’s just that I’m too lazy. There is all the searching for the perfect card, writing heartfelt bullshit inside the cards, digging up addresses for everyone, addressing the cards, going to the post office to purchase stamps, and finally walking all the way down my loooooong driveway to put the envelopes in the mail. Baby Jesus wouldn’t want me to strain myself, you know? So I just don’t send cards. This year, however, I decided that I would send out cards, but not just any generic store bought card, I was going to send out PICTURE CARDS. Because I am insane. Photobucket

No comments: