Aug 22, 2006

What a Morning

... Me Jumping for Joy... What a Morning! I went to bed around 2:30am and was up at 6:30am. I could not sleep due to stress, You say what kind of stress does a stay at home mom have well I'll tell you. Okay sister & the triplets will touch American Maryland soil on Thursday and I am suppose to meet them all there to help bring the babies home, with my sister Angela ( out of her control to be peeved because she herself has a long todo list before she leaves Germany so I can't blame her) She got all bent out of shape because I have not yet booked all our flight to get to and from California due to hoping for a miracle flight with great prices and wonderful flight schedule and not knowing if my sister will be on the morning flight or night flight to BWI. I totally got stressed I spend most of yesterday looking and praying for a great deal, but came up with nothing so I needed a way to relax, I decide to do something real constructive on the computer other than checking flights. I make my own Blog. It got to be a lot of fun just reading the how to's on building this blog that I did not realize how late it was. I immediately signed off and went to bed. I woke up early to do the same thing I really dreaded to do all over again, (Err!) GOD IS SO GOOD! As I walked (very slowly) towards the computer, Eck! to start my ritual all over again. But thank GOD It only took me half hour to book everybody on a flight.I had to make sure the Airline Reservation agent knew what baby was to sit on who's lap and what baby will be taking a seat and making sure we all had assigned seats together.also Taking notes on all the rules on traveling with babies. It's been years since I traveled with babies. You know the Funny part about all this is I don't ever remember seeing this low fare and perfect flight times yesterday. Hmmm you think yes of course it was Jesus doing his great work. " Thank you Jesus!" Now I can sing Glory to God! I even had time to book rooms in Vegas for our up coming trip. Wow

No comments: