Sep 21, 2007

Dancing Babies

Everybody know how much I hate Disneyland, But I love Downtown Disney, Hmmm Maybe it the shopping that make me love it, like Sephora, Anne Geddes, Something Silver, Marceline's Confectionery and Club Libby Lu (for Presley) just to name a few. and lets not forget the live Entertainment.
Last week Angela & I took the Triplets. We had such a great time. We went into the Disney Store. I just had to buy our sweet Presley her very own Minnie Mouse Dress. Her eyes lighted up when she put it on. Awwww she looks so cute. Just look at her. I showed her how to twirl around in her dress. We stopped and listen to one of my favorite live entertainment " Alturas" so the kiddies could listen to it and dance. At first they where a bit shy but after 2 songs they were right at home. Dancing around. Presley was putting on her very own show. She loves the attention. She even had "Dyan Cannon" full attention.

No comments: