Apr 5, 2008

Disneyland

Oh God I survived doing the Disney Oh look at me I am having so much fun in the wonderful place on earth! YA RIGHT again for those of you who don't know,I HATE everything about Disney!!!! Yup I really don't know how grown adults get their panties in a bunch when they enter this place. I could understand little children. But the sight of a grown adult enter this world of people everywhere, endless lines, paying high prices for stuff your only going to sell at your next garage sale for a dime and eating crappy Disney slop H-E-L-L-O! I don't get it people!!! Grow up!

If it was not for my sweet Triplets and my Free Disney passes I would never step foot in that place everybody seems to call the happiest place on earth.

Sorry Angela and Jessica I know your Disney FREAK'S (why?) But I just had to get that off my chest before I Blog about our day which I'll be real quick to highlight of this day

  1. Watching Kieran, Haydan and Presley enjoying their day
  2. Spending this day with my Mom, Sisters, Son and Niece
  3. and bumping into my Brother,Sister-in-law and niece and nephew who we all haven't seen in about 7 months due to family drama. Long story, don't ask.

Not to much to say about this place but there you have it! I survived this day. Amen

No comments: