Apr 22, 2008

Going to keep busy

With the Triplets gone and the thought of  nothing to do around here to keep me occupied I sat down and made a pretty good list of things I would like to do that will keep me busy. This was on my top list.     
Ever wondered what’s going to happen to your blog on that day when the Internet (or Google’s server) crashes and burns? And all your thoughts, family photos, magazine inspiration and best Internet finds gets zapped? 
It’s more than likely that neither will happen, but there is a certain sense of ease that comes with having a “hard copy” of something. Especially if it’s your online journal. That’s where Blurb comes in. Blurb’s software is making the hard-copy more appealing. And with the help of Blurb’s publishing services, you can print your blog in book form, to be tucked away in keepsake boxes, cedar chests, book shelves and coffee tables. Or maybe even sold at bookstores.
Cool, huh?

1 comment:

Kellan said...

I have heard of Blurb, but never been to their site and am so excited to go over there after I leave here to check it out - what a great idea!!!

Thanks for stopping by Norma - so nice to meet you. I hope to see you again soon - have a good day - Kellan