Apr 16, 2008

I Hate Goodbye's

My whole family could say I'm not one for saying Goodbye. That is what I have to do tomorrow. My Sister and the Triplets are leaving back to their hometown. Gosh it's been 2 months since they arrived and now it's time for them to go home. I'm happy for them leaving because they have been away from their Papa to long and I know Patrick has been missing them. I want to be real selfish and wish they can stay with us forever so we can watch them grow and see their smiling faces everyday But I need to let go Again! God I hate letting go. I joke with Rudy by saying "Lets run to Mexico with the Triplets". I do Thank God everyday for allowing us the time we had with them.  If we never had that chance we would of missed out on so much of their little lives.   
Please pray for me that I could be strong enough to say my goodbye with a strong voice and a big smile on my face. I don't want to say goodbye with buckets of tears in my eyes then I can't see my sweet Triplets as they leave my sight. Ha!
 At this moment I feel my soul breaking into pieces knowing I won't be there to kiss them everyday and to read them stories, and take them to the park they have become such a big part of my everyday life. They kept me on my toes and filled my days with so much joy.
 

No comments: