Apr 1, 2008

I just want to say a big thank you, gracias, dhanyavad, danke, merci, thukjeche, mahalo, grazie, dank, obrigado, and all those other words of thanks in languages I wish I knew!

I never thought when I first started this blog on August 22, 2006  I would get so many views  on my little ol Blog.  I believe that's pretty damn good.  Wow over 20,000 views it's exciting but at the same time kind of makes me nervous to think who reads this blog.  I know many people from around the world read my blog daily and I want to Thank so many of you for you beautiful E-mails and the many new friends I made through this site. I also want to thank my wonderful family for allowing me to post their pictures and stories for the world to see. I hope I can continue to keep you always informed on my journey through life with my family and those I love and cherish so much in life.
 

No comments: