Mar 29, 2008

Who you callin Grandma?

These past couple of weeks as I took the Triplets out shopping or the beach, people have come up to Me and flat out said "Oh Grandma must be proud of her triplets or what a lucky grandma, "WHAT" I want to say to them "Who you calling Grandma?" I don't know about your thoughts on how a Grandma or Grandpa should look like, Is it the many wrinkles around the eyes or the tired look or is it that they see how much love I have for Kieran, Haydan and Presley. Huh! As much as I am looking forward to being a grandmother, right now I'm not ready to be called Grandma!
I love this picture of this Granny. Pretty cool and funny with her own sense of style and not a care in the world as she smokes her cigar. I always believe you are only as old as you feel! and I'll bet this Granny feels real good about herself and never want to grow old. YOU GO GRANDMA!

No comments: