Feb 26, 2009

Brain Fart

Brain Fart:
The event when one cannot remember a simple concept, idea, or fact that one knows; usually considered to be one step below "tip of the tongue," where you have the idea but can't say it or bring it to conscious thought.
YUP!  That's what I have. You would not believe that I actually have a life. Seriously! I am overwhelmed with discovering time doesn't stand still. I will make more of an effort to blog more often but I have all the symptoms of "Brain Fart" at this time, Sorry...

3 comments:

Jody said...

Oh my goodness Norma you make me smile or even laugh out load! :) yes, by all means blog, I have missed it!

Anonymous said...

Yes Norma, blog blog blog, Lots of people look forward to reading your blog each day and miss it when you take a break.

Hope to see you soon
Angela to the third power

Marie said...

Oh, Oh! It's good knowing I'm not alone, but it stinks when your stunk...I mean stuck.