May 30, 2008

Manic Shopping

I'm not a spoiled wife, Just a very blessed wife. The hubby is such a giving soul he never questions my spending habits. I have been on a shopping spree. Looking for summer clothes and clothes to take on our up coming cruise. I could spend hours and hours shopping, something the hubby and our boys don't understand and will never understand. Yesterday Mary Bell and I spend the whole day shopping at South Coast Plaza I love that place. I know I could spend not hours but weeks and weeks there.We had such a fun day. UM MARY, We need to do it again! Bless me Father for I have sinned... I have fallen into wicked evil ways of manic shopping. I've stayed pure and virginal to manic spending Lord, but I was tested sorely lately and I failed. I was weak.... so very weak - and I fell into temptation of sexy shoes and figure hugging clothes. Manic shopping got me Lord, it got me good. If I'm going to hell for my evil ways, " At least I'm gonna go lookin good!"

No comments: