Jun 10, 2008

The Rock

Hallelujah! I finally found the church I have been searching for and would love to be part of it. It's got everything and more that I have been looking for in a church! The minute I step foot I knew I finally found it. The only problem with this church it's over a thousand miles away from my home. I have been hoping and praying that Patrick, Angela and the Triplets find a good church to attend. Before I came here I found out The Rock was close to the Weydemullers home so I took it upon myself to invite them last Sunday to attend this church with me. I said, " I'm going to church tomorrow anybody want to come? The next morning everybody came along with me even Patrick! He was feeling better and came along with us. Yay! I was so happy. The Triplets were very excited to go. Rudy and I would take them to our church when they were in town.

Here is a conversation I had with Kieran the night before: Auntie Norma: Kierry do you want to go to church tomorrow with Auntie Norma? Kieran: YES Auntie Norma: Do you remember going to church with me and Uncle Rolo? Kieran: Yes! I get to eat a "DONUT".

Haha my sweet Kieran made us all laugh! The minute I walked in this church I was at Aw, My mouth dropped everything about this church as you walk in to the right was an amazing coffee shop setup looked like a Starbucks, The had a book store and so much more. Jenny Platt Revolutions church Director of Children's Ministries I know would flip if she would see The Rocks Children's Ministries setup. Hey Jenny check out Noah's Ark. Inside is equipped with a great big play area hugh jungle gym with 3 big slides. They even rent it out for parties! As the worship service started my heart was overflowing with joy and the Holy Spirit, something I haven't experience in such a long time. After service I asked Angela and Patrick if they liked it and they did! Yay.... They will be back again. Thank You God. Below is a song that was sung during worship. When I listen to the words it just reminds me of how awesome our GOD is and what he can do.

You are GOD of this city

No comments: