Jun 19, 2008

There goes my To-Do list

Okay this morning at 9am with a cup of Starbucks in my hand, Mmmmm and on a mission to complete my TO-DO list for our cruise this weekend the phone rang and it was my son Jon who goes down to the beach everymorning around 6am to surf the waves...

Jon: Mom?

Mom: Yes! (already know he wants something)

Jon: Mom My car key fell out of my wetsuit and are now somewhere in the bottom of the ocean.

Mom: J-o-n-a-t-h-a-n and what do you want me to do about it?

Jon: Can you please drop off an extra set?

Mom: NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon: (low voice) Yes Please!

Mom: ERGH!!!!!!!!! Where are you?

Jon: Newport Beach

Mom: EEERRRRGGGGHHHHHHH! ( There goes my morning )

Well there went my morning! As I drove home after dropping off the set of keys to Jon, I decided to park and walk on the sandy beach.... Oh how nice the wind and the sand felt... I have to do this more often. Thank You God for allowing me to energise myself with your beautiful sun, wind and sand this morning. Forget my To-Do list today there is always tomorrow. Right? Besides I'm the biggest procrastinator I know.. Ha

Here are some pictures Jon took this morning. He is so talented behind his camera lens. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Norma, I thought before I go back to work I would start my blog. How do I attach you to my blog?

Anonymous said...

Hi Norma - Okay okay time to get blogging again...we are waiting for some new pics!!!!!

Angela and the triplets