Jul 5, 2008

Look who turned "THREE" today

"Happy Birthday Kieran, Haydan and Presley"Noah gathered Two by Two But for the Weydemullers God Said that would not do!
Three years ago who would of known these Three beautiful babies would have such a big impact in our lives. I never thought I could love these babies like they were my very own, My heart always skips a beat whenever I'm with them they bring so much joy to our life.How very Blessed we all are to be able to be part of their lives. Thank You GOD for giving us these Three little miracles to love so much......I can't believe they are Three years old. Where did the time go.
Kieran Patrick:...5 lbs 11 oz...17 inches long...born...9:12 pm
Haydan Creed:...5 lbs 7 oz...16 inches long...born...9:13 pm
Presley Katherine:...4 lbs 6 oz...16 inches long...born...9:12 pm

2 comments:

Jody said...

Auntie Norma! You are so great, I love this update and their birthday post! If you ever want an additional fix of triplets, feel free to borrow mine :)
Team Cooper

louann said...

They are amazing children! And you are an amazing aunt =)