Jul 9, 2008

It's a Spontaneous day!

This morning the Hubby is off on another Vacation, um I mean business trip. I drove the Hubby to the Airport pretty early in the morning Yawn. He has Business meetings in Puerto Rico. He is addressing the media about next years DTV Transition and other stuff I don't quit understand.
I can recall years ago I would panicked at the mere thought of Rudy having to go on travel. I would make myself sick as soon as I learned of the upcoming trip. Now I look forward to his trips and even drive him to the airport with a happy heart. Thank You GOD.
So I am Husband free for 5 days! I get the whole bed to myself and not be interrupted by um his loud snoring.
I feel very Spontaneous today let's see should I head to LAS VEGAS! I really feel like doing something real crazy like driving up to Colorado or catching the next plane to visit the Weydemullers or should I stay put at home and Knit something to kill time while hubby is away! NOT... It's gonna be a Spontaneous day! OH BOY!!

No comments: