Jul 13, 2008

Quality time with my sister

Saturday I spend quality time with my oldest sister Ingrid. It was long overdue for some sister bonding time. I wanted Jon and Cory to come along with me, But they had their own plans for that day. So I gathered my sweet "Bear" and brought him along with me.
It was such a hot day. It was over 99 degrees, But who cares when you have an inviting pool to cool off in and a nice cool drink by your side. Mom and Dad came over in the afternoon they live 3 minutes away from Ingrid's. What a great day I had spending time with my Peeps. Thank You GOD!
Ingrid and Mom
Ingrid
My 28 year old Nephew Micheal who is very much like his Auntie Norma, Always manage to keep us all Entertained.

As my nephew showed off his skills by jumping off the diving board and acting crazy, I immediately headed for my camera . I love taking fast action pictures as you can see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Norma,
Great Pictures! Ingrid's backyard looks awesome, I can't believe how different it looks. I'm glad you got to go and spend some time with the family.

xoxox,
Angela and the triplets