Oct 31, 2008

Happy Halloweenie!

 Wishing you a frightfully exciting Halloween. May you enjoy all the Kit-Kat's and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups you can swindle from your children or, in my case, from your own serving dish. Please tell me I'm not the only one who eats from their own candy dish (having saved their favorites of course). Next year, I'm only buying candy I dislike. Like Tootsie Rolls.
The good news is that I'm totally prepared for tonight's trick-or-treaters-- The good and the bad. Yes, I've got a few tricks up my sleeve for those who don't say thank you, or bother to wear a costume. After years of handing out candy I think I finally qualify as a Halloween handout expert. Gone are the days when I watched in horror as little ruffians scooped oversized handfuls of premium candy from my basket without so much as a “Boo,” for good measure. These days, I call the shots. 

1 comment:

louann said...

Happy Holloween!!!