Oct 9, 2008

Is it snowing yet?

As I was getting the Triplet's ready to go back home to Colorado, They asked me if I was going with them . My heart broke as I explained to them that only the Triplets will be going with their Papa. They didn't quite understand why? So I kind of told them that Auntie needs to stay in California until it starts snowing in Colorado. I made a Promise to the Triplets right before they left and told them "When it's start snowing, Auntie Norma will be on the first plane to Colorado. When I call the Triplets just about everyday I ask them:
  • Auntie: Is it snowing yet?
  • Triplets: No not yet Auntie
  • Auntie: Do you remember what you have to do when the snow starts falling down
  • Triplets" CALL OUR AUNTIE"
I've got my bag packed and ready to go! You would think I was having a baby soon. Ha!

No comments: