Oct 10, 2008

My JonJon

Thanks Jon for allowing me to post your video so that I can share with the world how awesome you are. You Rock Son!!!

Last month Jon and his band NEXTDOOR went to a Recording Studio in LA to do some Rough Tracks which means: (A demo version of a songs that is used for reference rather than for release. A demo is a way for musicians to approximate their ideas on tape and provide an example of those ideas to record labels, producers or other artists. Musicians often use demos as quick sketches to share with bandmates in hopes of having the song professionally recorded) This new CD will hopefully come out sometime in December.

What can I say about my son Jon who has so many talents. Jon is also a great Photographer check out his Flickr site Click Here I am so full of pride for both my boys they are such good well behaved young men and Mama loves them so much. Um and so does Dad. Ha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, he's really good!! i dig his sound!