Oct 21, 2008

Her name is Le-A

Okay this was so Weird but Funny. This morning I went to Walmart to return a couple of bags of Halloween candy. As I walked in I was greeted by Walmart's door greeter Le-A, In return I greeted her back and said her name.
  • Me: Well good morning to you to "Lea!"
  • Le-A: UM DO YOU SEE MY BADGE? ( she pointed to her badge )
  • Me: Yes why?
  • Le-A: TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE ( still pointing to her badge )
  • Me: Your name "LEA"
  • LE-A: GIRL NO NO READ IT AGAIN! ( she looked pretty mad )
  • Me: L-E-A Lea
  • Le-A: GIRL DO I NEED TO SPELL IT OUT TO YOU!
  • Me: Okay
Before I tell you what she said look at the Badge below and read her name out loud.. ( not the actual badge Ha!)
Are you ready to know what happened next?
Click Picture below

2 comments:

louann said...

LOL!!! OMG! kept laughing when I clicked on the picture!!

Anonymous said...

Haaaaaa, what a dork that girl is!!! Can we say the poor state of public education....scary!!!! Home schooling just keeps sounding better and better!!

Love Ya,
Angela


p/s we had a light sprinkling of snow last night