Nov 7, 2008

Going back to Colorado to be with the Triplets

 
I looked at Colorado weather Forecast for next week and it will be Snowing! Snowing! Snowing!

And as promised to the Triplets, Auntie Norma booked herself a flight on Monday and will be on her way to be with the Triplets and Patrick and Angela of course.

It snowed just a little bit last week in Colorado and I got a call  early in the morning. It was the Triplets. I wished I had recorded the conversation with them because they all were talking at the same time telling me it was snowing and wanted me to hurry up and get there! Awwww my sweet babies kept yelling, "hurray Auntie Norma is coming! 
So as I checked the snowy forcast for next week, I booked my flight, did some shopping for winter wear and unpacked my snow gear and can't wait for Monday.  
I will try to keep you updated as much as I can while I'm there for two weeks... I will be back for Thanksgiving to Celebrate my Birthday which happens to fall of 

2 comments:

Jody said...

Oh Norma! I am so jealous! I would love to see The Triplets, and of course Angela! I would also love to see Colorado! :( I am so homesick. Have fun take lots of pictures (I know) :) and Please tell Angela hi for me! Love JOdy

Anonymous said...

I miss you already. I hope you have a great trip, and I cannot wait to hear the triplet stories when you return. Judi