Nov 12, 2008

Hanging out with the Weydemullers

Having the Triplets back in my arms is so priceless. My heart just melts when I see those sweet smiles looking at me. When I arrived all three tackled me down to the ground. Ouch! They all wanted to hold my hand and help me with my suitcase. Poor Angela immediately became Chopped Liver, Sorry Angela. When I arrived inside the Weydemuller home I was greeted my a sweet sign welcoming back. Thanks Angela. I spend the day doing whatever the Triplets wanted one of their request was to make cupcakes. It was a great day spent with the Weydemullers.

The next day Angela and I were stuck with the 24hour stomach virus. Poor Angela laid in bed most of the day, As for me I prefer to stay active when I'm sick. I recover so much faster when I do that. Besides I helped Patrick with the kiddies. I can say I was struck down with two things the dreaded 24hour virus and I received some very sad news from Rudy. My son Cory's ex-girlfriend who remained good friends with him committed suicide by hanging herself on Monday night. So I really had to keep my mind and body busy so I wouldn't have a breakdown. Part of me wish, I could be home with Cory to wipe his tears but I know my son is strong and is surrounded by great friends and he wants me to stay here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome slide show baby, you're soo talented! Boy those triplets are getting bigger.

Jody said...

I am so sorry for you, Cory and the young girls family.... needless to say I will pray for you all...