Nov 2, 2008

My Baby Cory

I know every parent out there thinks their child is special and very gifted, I'm one of those parents. I'm so blessed to have two children who are so talented. But today I brag about my baby Cory, Yes even with those BIG-O plugs in his ears, Um that's a different story to be told but not right now. Cory's lost about 30 pounds since our Alaska cruise. He has dedicated his workout to riding his bike everyday and watching what he eats, (God I was that discipline) and of course both my kids have inherited my love for camera's, and like me have uses video camera's in creative ways.
Yesterday Cory along with a friend rode their bikes to Huntington Beach and captures the most beautiful beach scenes after a long overdue rainy day. The ending is my favorite with an unbelievable sunset. See it for yourself .
Cory put together this video. and of course I just had to share it!
When you hit the play button, pause the video for a while so it doesn't run slow for you when you view it! Enjoy.
YES! YES! YES! I know he is not wearing a helmet, so please don't e-mail me with hate mail, (Ha!) E-mail Cory better yet please leave a comment here for him and let him know how dangerous it is to ride without one. He does not want to listen to his mama maybe he will listen to YOU!

2 comments:

Jody said...

Your boys are so handsome! They both look just like you and Rudy! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, he looks great! What a great accomplishment! You are right, where is the helmet?