Dec 9, 2008

Decorating the Tree

Angela  E-mailed me pictures of Kieran, Haydan and Presley decorating a Christmas tree for the very first time. Popa took the Triplets on Sunday to pick out their very first tree.  Oh my gosh how exciting for them. I wish I could of been there to watch and hear them sing Christmas song as they worked together on the tree.  I am grateful to my sister for finally dusting off her camera and took pictures of her kiddies!! Thanks Angela...
If your wondering why my poor Haydan is wearing a bandage on his face, Well he got clobbered "Again" by his Brother right next to his last mishap back in March of this year! Read about it "Here" Kieran threw the vacuum cleaner hose at Haydan. Thank God he only received a minor scratch next to his old scar. Ergh!

2 comments:

Jody said...

When I opened this, I thought oh how funny Norma is back in Co! :) Wow Angela pulled out the camera, tell her I said good job! :)

Norma said...

Hey Jody, Ha! Your so funny. I wish I was in Colorado. Due to my upcoming surgery I could not go. I know can you believe Angela picked up a camera, Gosh I hope some of my talents rubbed off on her.......