Dec 28, 2008

Mama's Feeling Complete

My Baby arrived Denver Airport this afternoon and Mama feels so complete now that Cory has arrived. Yay! I'm so proud of my son for waking up at the crack of dawn and being very responsible for himself. I have to say I was a bit nervous of the thought of Cory flying solo. This was his very first time printing out his boarding pass, checking himself in for the flight and going to the right gate to catch his flight and arriving safely into Mama's arms. Thanks you Grandpa (Rudy's dad for driving Cory to the airport in the morning. I just noticed my son has on the same cloths on the day we left!!! I wonder if he did laundry while I was away. Lord help me. Yikes teenagers gotta love them.

2 comments:

Jody said...

Good Job to Cory... thou I admit I would have been nervous as well! :) I love the laundry comment, what would they do without us??
Please give those Triplets and their mama kisses for me! :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Colorado Cory!!! Auntie is so happy to have you here!! Hope you have a great time
xoxox,
Angela