Dec 3, 2008

Feeling a little Christmas in me! "WHAT"

Many of you know how much I um could care less about Christmas anyways a strange thing happen to me while in Colorado I become this person who started to kind of like Christmas.
  • I was glad to attend the city star lighting ceremony. I even wanted to buy Christmas hats for us to wear on this day. "Yikes" but could not find the right size for the triplets.
  • I was looking for Angela's Christmas decorations in the basement so I could help her decorate before I went back home. "What"
  •  I wanted to teach the kiddies a few Christmas songs so I downloaded lyrics.  "Somebody shout Hallelujah!
  • Okay Okay they only learned the silly ones like, Jingle bell Batman smells and all I want for X-mas are my two front teeth oh and I saw Auntie kissing Santa Claus. Okay I change the words but it still had the Christmas tune to them. Ha!
I guess I just get in the Christmas spirit whenever I'm around the Triplets.  Yesterday afternoon the Triplets called Auntie Norma they were so excited they could not get the words out fast enough to tell me they have now started to decorate their home for the Christmas. Awwwwwwww I wish I could be there to share in their excitement.. Hmmmmm Gotta go I think I'll be booking a flight back to Colorado!  

2 comments:

The Gibbs said...

Norma, I think you are loving Christmas because of the triplets! :) I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up going back to Colorado to see them again, your love for them is so precious!

Jody said...

What??? Norma you have to love Christmas!!! :) You are such a kind loving women, I think I am just shocked! :) I think you do love it because of those precious "babies" and you will love it more as they do! I love all the shots of them!