Dec 18, 2008

I'll say it again!

I really am trying to get into the Christmas hoopla, really I am. I have the Christmas lights up, Made a wreath for my front door, got my tree up (Thank GOD for 1 minute pop up tree all I have to do is plug it in and watch my little 2 feet tree grow to 6.5 feet I call it the lazy mans tree it comes with all the trimmings attach to it, including lights! )  I sent out our End of the Year cards whoo hooo! and I was caught by Cory singing," It's beginning to look like Christmas" I don't know what got into me that day. HA! Anyways I'm trying and I keep asking myself as I try "WHY Bother"  I feel so fake when I get caught up in this artificial holiday invented by retailers. I guess I did it this year again for the Triplets, They are coming down for the holidays for Christmas and they love seeing the tree and the lights on our house. If you really want to know how I feel about Christmas "CLICK HERE"  and if you don't care to read it well Bah Humbug to you! Ha!
This years Holiday Card
If you didn't  receive a card from us yet it's on it's way or your not getting one.  This is what it looks like this year. Think of us next time you send out Christmas cards.  Ya that's right! You know who you are. ( Just Kidding ) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Norma! keep you CHristmas Joy up and your bah humbug down!!!

Merry Merry Merry Christmas
Angela and the triplets

Jody said...

You are so honest Norma, I love it! It's ok to like Christmas, and deep down somewhere you love it girl! :)