Jan 7, 2009

My Nephew Scott

This past weekend we had to say goodbye to our Future Family Doctor, my nephew Scott. God only knows how much I love this kid. Who is this kid you ask? He's my sister Ingrid's son.   I'm glad I was able to spend time with him while out here in California for winter break. He goes to University of Chicago and in June will be graduating and has made the Dean's list every year since he started College. Scott has made us all so proud to be in his life. Did I mention before he was class of 2005 Valedictorian. Yes he's the studious one in the family.
I'll stop bragging about him for now because I need to save that for later.
Scott stay warm, Be good and can't wait to be there when you Graduate with honors again!
My sister Ingrid and Scott
(L-R)   Mom, Angela, Scott, Ingrid and Me

1 comment:

Jody said...

I love the group family shot! :)