Feb 18, 2009

New Home Owners!

Congratulations to the Weydemullers they are officially Homeowners of a brand new house!
I am so happy and excited for Patrick and Angela for finally purchasing their first new home.
Last week was moving day for the Weydemullers with a bunch of Patricks Army friends helped out. You think it went smoothly.
Well along with excitement of moving to a new Home comes the stress and exhausting days of packing and unpacking and lot's of bumps along the way and Yesterday was a big Bump along the way.
The Moving Truck broke down and it took 5 hours before they got another one! By that time it was getting late and most of the help had to go home because it was getting late. So a lot of "Nothing" got done.

Poor Angela I could feel it in her voice as she gave me the run down on everything that could of gone wrong went wrong. She's having to live out of two homes the new one and the one they have been renting till they finish moving everything out.

I feel so bad and wish I could be there to help her, But because of my visits to Dr. Cunning office for adjustments and other stuff I'm unable to be there.

 Congratulations Weydemuller's  Patrick, Angela, Kieran, Haydan and Presley.

3 comments:

Jody said...

Congrats!! I want a house:) though i feel bad for them, all the bumps in the road!!

Jody Cooper Photography said...

Hi lady, are you going to Co this week?? :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you we love our new home. See you soon
Patrick