Mar 1, 2009

I've been thinking, I know I'm irresistable but...

This is my Friend Earl, He's getting a little upset because alot of you people who expect me to post don't even bother commenting on my stuff. You don't want to piss The Earl off!!!!

Leave a frickin comment. umm, I mean… please.

You come to my blog, you read it and you take off as if you were never here… and you leave the blog owner baffled… well, at least interested. Ha!

I want to know who you are. I want to know why you keep coming back, I know I'm irresistable but... I want to know how you found me. Is that too much to ask?

Most of you come often, daily even and I thank you for it. You are a repeat offender. And yet you don’t comment.

Listen up my Peeps! You don’t even have to have an account or register, to leave me a comment did you know that? Click comments below, and then click anonymous and send me so Love... Come on don't be shy.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Norma,
We come here every morning while I drink my coffee. We love to read the stories and see the pictures and videos. It helps us feel connected and a little less homesick :) Thanks for posting!

We love you,
Angela and the triplets

Jody said...

I love your blog!! :) I check here daily, and Hey I do comment! :) That's cuz I love comments as well, so I feel your pain!
Keep up the great posts!
Love Jody

Norma said...

Okay you two! 'I KNOW YOU GUYS ALONG WITH A FEW MORE, are so nice to comment me blog all the time, BUT I'm talking about the rest of the others and you know who you are! I get alot of hit's on my Blog from all around the world and that makes me smile, But I would like to know who they are?

Anonymous said...

So my comment probably doesn't count either. In any event, I come because I love you, and at lunch every day you make me smile and laugh in the midst of an otherwise hectic day. Judi

Rick Bambrick said...

Hey, you don't scare me Earl. I have peeps too!

Anonymous said...

Post This!

Lakers are in first Place! Toodles


Patrick Father of Triplets

Anonymous said...

Norma,

I comment, not often but that's only because I NEED the time to read your blog and then I have a smile on my face and a kid asking me what I am doing.....So I promise to comment more.

Hugs,

Jessica

Marie said...

Norma, Norma, Norma....You already know I love you! But if it makes you feel any better, I'll comment. Today's comment......I'm gonna miss you while your gone to CO. You better catch me when I'm on-line or I may go through withdrawls.