Aug 24, 2006

Got Triplets? "Well I sure don't!"

Got Triplets? Well I sure don't! Okay now my flight drama is getting big production, and my headache is just getting stronger! I'm still here in California, Angela did not make any of the two flights out (she is traveling standby) So I had to cancel mine and Angela's flight because obviously we were not going to make those flights to and from California. So now Angela will try standby again in the morning out of Germany. I'm checking my flights for tonight and it look pretty ugly as far as seat availabilities, I purchase the ticket with restriction what that means is the type of ticket I purchased does not have seats available!!! Errrrrrrr I'm just going to arrive at the airport again and hope and pray a seat will open up for me and I could go. If I take a morning flight I won't get there till the late afternoon and hope Angela is there if not I have to wait till midnight for her. You think I had patience for standby, I worked for Northwest Airlines for 16years I should know better, I guess getting old doesn't allow patience anymore. Stay tuned for more!