Sep 1, 2006

Babies! Babies! Babies! Everywhere

It's been a whole week with the Weydemuller Triplets and it's been such pure excitement in the house. It still feels like a wonderful dream, But it's real and they are truly here! Oh how I missed having my babies around me. Everywhere in the house there were babies at eye shot. There were moments when we have to stop and start counting 1-2-3 making sure they are close by. Even though we watch them like a mother hen, It only takes a second and Poof! They disappear. Rudy, Jonathan , Cory and I have enjoyed every minute of their stay with us. I can believe how much the triplets have grown and have their own personalities. Kieran is the silly one, He gives you the silliest faces, He loves to talk by making all kinds of funny sounds. Haydan well Uncle Rudy and I like to call him the "Beav" because he's got the cutest front teeth and when he smiles he's all teeth "Beav" is short for Beaver. and Haydan is the fastest walker of them all. Presley well she is so precious you just want to squeeze her forever, She is very bossy. she is very petite but very vocal and strong. Since her arrival to California, Miss Presley is "NOW WALKING" She finally decided to walk on her own Sunday August 27, It's funny she was able to walk on her knees very well and maneuver turns like a real pro. I was calling her ET for a couple of days.. The Triplets had a little bit of a hard time adjusting to the time change it took about 6 days, But they are doing good sleeping by 8:30pm awake after 5am. Wednesday morning, Rudy (My hubby) surprised me with the triplets in my bed. Rudy is awesome he looks forward to helping out with the babies. The babies really enjoy playing outside,and splashing in the pool, and playing with Molly our dog. This week has been so wonderful. I'm really enjoying just watching each and everyone of them as they experience everything around them. Thank you Jesus for bringing the Triplets into our life. How bless we are who have the opportunity to be around them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.