Sep 5, 2006

Our 19th Wedding Anniversary

Today we celebrated our 19th Wedding Anniversary! Wow 19 years with a man who has made my life nothing but wonderful. I truly believe When Rudy said to me and to God on that alter " For better and for worse", He really meant every word. Rudy has been nothing but the best husband any woman can ask for, He stood by me in sickness and in health. I have put Rudy through so much pain and many many years of trials, But he never Gave up on me or this marriage , God has truly blessed our marriage so much, He has given me my wonderful soul mate for life. I love my husband so much that I want the world to know how lucky I am to have such a man to love me... " I LOVE YOU RUDY RAMIREZ " .....Your wife who loves you so very much P/S For those of you who are really wondering if I gave my husband those beautiful gray hairs on our before and after pictures. Nooooooooo! I did not!!! Gray hairs run in his family. (Ha)

No comments: