Sep 24, 2006

....."Loving Every Minute of it!" My casa de choas

Even in the mist of crazy choas in the Ramirez house. I have to say Uncle Rudy, our boys and I are enjoying every minute of it. When all three babies are screaming their little heads off! or throwing temper tantrums and you feel like your head is going to explode and when it seems like every minute there is a poopie diaper to change or wash their little hands with soap when they find a way to get in the bathroom and play in the toilet or when we used up every last energy in our bodies, We Thank God for every minute of it! Being with the Babies is pure happiness and "IT'S ALL WORTH IT" They are all such a beautiful Blessing from GOD. When I go to bed at night I can't wait for the morning because It's one more day we have with my sister and her babies! I love them so much my heart aches with so much love for them! Miss Presley learned a new word yesterday "NORMA" yes she can say my name now, If I could only teach her to say Auntie Norma, I guess she is not quite ready to say the big word yet. She is so precious. And the boys Kieran and Haydan oh they are so full of energy! Kieran loves to bully his brother and sister around, Presley is small but she stands up to her big brother and fights her battle's very well. Again Thank you God for allowing us all to enjoy the triplets it is such a wonderful Blessing from you!

No comments: