Sep 29, 2006

Our Day at the Beach "Priceless"

Okay first of all it's past 12 midnight and I am running out of energy. I will make this real short. Yesterday we took the Triplets to the beach. This time we went to Belmont Shores about 10minute drive from home. It was Presley's first time on the beach.Oh how I enjoyed watching her first reaction to the waves covering her little legs. I really enjoyed just watching my sister Having so much fun with her babies on the beach, I just sat and snapped away with my Camera I must of taken over seven hundred pictures. No Kidding! I am so Blessed to be able to share in all their beautiful Memories. Thank you Jesus! Check out some of the picture I took on the beach at this website "Click here" or just watch the slide show on the right side of your screen.

No comments: