Oct 30, 2006

Auntie & her Princess

I am enjoying every second I have with my Precious Princess Miss Presley. The Princess will be leaving California and heading back home on Wednesday with my parents, and you better believe I am spending every second of her stay with me.

Just taking in every little silly thing she does. I love to just sit there and watch her dance, talk with Miss Molly and figure out how things work, I get such joy just to listen to her laugh and when she covers her little mouth with both her hands as she is laughing is especially so much fun to watch and listen to. I love how she runs to me or Uncle Rudy with such excitement in her heart to give us a big hug. She is my sweet little girl I never had.

I have been so blessed to been able to spend so much time with the Triplets the last two months. I will have so many memories of each and everyone of them that I will forever carry close to my heart.

The Triplets have truly giving me and my family so much wonderful Blessed "JOY" in our lives.

I love you Mimi

No comments: