Oct 24, 2006

How do you mend a "Broken Heart"

The day I most dreaded has finally arrived. My sister Angela and the boys Kieran & Haydan are on their way back to Germany. Presley stayed on for one more week. She will be flying back with my Parents the beginning of November. The knowing that my babies are no longer here for Auntie Norma to Hug and kiss and cook for them is breaking my heart to pieces . I am usually a very emotional person when it comes to Goodbyes however saying goodbye to my sister and my baby boys was beyond emotional for me. The last 24hours has been so hard. I am missing my silly little boys.Kieran with his silly chatter and silly walk and Haydan I will miss the way he would look at me with those sweet eyes and beautiful smile Those two little clowns always had me laughing.

Now it's the silence of my house that's driving me to tears. I sure miss my Casa de Choas.

I love you Angela, Kieran and Haydan,

No comments: