Jul 25, 2008

Bribe me with a drink!

Last week  Rudy advised me that soon we will be going to Club 33. Huh! Club 33 never heard of it, what kind of music do they play? Then I found out it's not a dancing club but some sort of exclusive private club at Disneyland. (Oh Brother)

Angela and all you Disney freaks um I mean Disney lovers 
your going to hate me for a minute so cover your mousy ears. 

Okay I asked so why Disneyland ( I try to avoid D-land like the plague ) I'm what you call anti-Disney. Since Rudy is Senior Director for Directv he has access to this club and since he will be conducting business with some important people from another country he has invited them to the happiest place on earth ( excuse me while I barf, why not Las Vegas Ha! ) I guess Corporations and individuals pay big bucks for both the initial membership, but despite that, there's still a waiting list for a membership. (why?)
Someone told me that this club is the only place in D-land that serves alcohol, Oh boy I can't wait! Rudy and I are not taking any children with us (No Triplets) we will be kid-less so you bet I will have a few drinks to get me thru that day. Ugh! and I better watch what I say about D-land. They say it's complete with hidden recording equipment for listening in on guest conversation. WHAT!

3 comments:

mrsuribe said...

I'll admit, I'm jealous! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I will need an invite when I'm in California again, please please please
-angela

Rick Bambrick said...

UM.. Norma... back off the Disney smashing... come on now, be kind... You are going to have a GREAT time. The food is fantastic!