Jul 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!

Today my wonderful Husband turned another year older and  still makes my heart skip a beat.
I’m so thankful for Rudy and grateful to be spending another birthday with him. 
 We kept it simple today, we went out for breakfast watched movies on our couch and I cooked him a wonderful dinner and then we had a Flan dessert to top it all off. I love you with all my heart Rudy and look forward to every year growing older with you. I am the luckiest woman in the world, and I have you to thank.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Ruluee, we hope you had a awesome bday!!

Patrick, Angela and the triplets

mrsuribe said...

Happy Birthday Rudy!

Rene and Jenny

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday Rudy!!


James and Cheryl

louann said...

Sorry a bit late! Belated Happy Birthday to your hubby!