Oct 9, 2008

Look Ma No Hands! Oh My!

Oh My I wasn't to sure I should post this video but the spontaneous side of me said do it!!! PAT & ANGELA PLEASE don't yell at me!

As I go driving about town I love to sing and move my arm around like a crazy woman to my favorite tunes. Well on this day I don't know what the Hell I was thinking.... and call me crazy but I love to put our video camera on the car dashboard because I always have the best conversations with the Triplets in the car and decided I need to capture it on video. As I was going thru the videos I was so shocked to see how careless I was driving and with four of the most precious gifts in the car my son Cory, Kieran, Haydan & Presley! I didn't realize how dangerous this was. YIKES! So I am putting myself out there for the world to see my mistake and not do this.

  • Music from the movie Barnyard
  • Wild and Free-By Rednex

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.