Dec 1, 2008

I'm back Home

Going back home
It will be a whole week tomorrow since I've been back home and today is the first day I will actually be able to kick my shoes off and relax.. Hubby back to work kids back to school and I have the whole house to myself.
With Thanksgiving I had my hands full since we hosted a big Dinner for our families a total of 26 people it was pretty exhausting and everyday seems to fill up by busy day. 
I am glad to be home with my hubby and our boys they all seem to have missed me alot and I was glad to be able to cuddle with each and everyone of them this weekend. Especially with My baby Cory who still is mourning over his ex girlfriend Amanda and it breaks my heart to know such a beautiful girl had to leave in such a tragic way and has left many that were close to her why? and that has been heavy on my heart since I received the news.
I really hate Goodbye's so on leaving day I was a mess on the inside. I Thank God for keeping me strong till the Triplets left my sight. Than I let the water work begin! I can't imagine what my life would be without Kieran, Haydan and Presley. They are such a big important part of my life. When I'm not around them I at times feel so lost till I get to see their sweet smiles again. 
 

3 comments:

The Gibbs said...

I'm glad you had a great time...I will have to say that I am glad your back home too because I was missing your blogging. :) I hope your doing well!

Jody said...

I am so sad for you and Ang that you had to go home... Those babies are precious an i know you girls love being together! But I am also glad you are home, I have missed my Norma stops! :)

Norma said...

Thank you my wonderful friends for your heart warming comments. I am so glad to hear my Bloggy peeps miss my postings when I don't get around to it!
It really makes my day and want to post more about life....
Thanks again!!
Norma