Nov 15, 2008

Three Times the fun!

This morning we started off with one of the Triplets favorite Costa Rican Breakfast "Gallo Pinto' Rice & beans. I can't remember the last time I made this dish, But my father would make this for them and they love it every time, So I thought I would start their morning with a great big surprise. It was such a fun morning, I had the pleasure of teaching the Triplets how to play musical chairs. It took many tries but they finally got it. At the beginning it was chaos and many temper tantrums because they did not understand why a chair was being taken away. but they caught on very quickly.As we were getting ready to leave to the park this morning, I noticed the Triplets hanging around Mr. Chang. The totally love this statue they call Mr. Chang. They talk to him like he was a real person. Ha! I notice something different with Mr. Chang. Kieran, Haydan and Presley decided to put a hat on him. They are such silly kiddies.

The day was so beautiful and warm I took the Triplets to the park. We found a hill and dicided to ride their scooter down the hill. All three of them at first rode down the hill on their bottoms, But they watched two girls scoot down the hill standing up so they all gave it a try and caught on so quickly which does not surprise me because they are such smart and gifted children. I was so excited for them, I lost count how many times I high fived them. My heart melted with joy as I watch My sweet Haydan taking a break from riding and was so happily playing with dry grass by himself . After a while Presley joined in all the fun.

3 comments:

Jody said...

I love these shots! They are really great, and the lighting is beautiful... I so miss Colorado :) I think it's so awesome that you watched the Triplets for the weekend! I am sure they had a great time, as did you... But also Ang and Pat needed a break! Breaks are so great and make us such better parents! :) Please tell her I hope she feels better, and that her house is beautiful... what i can see of it :)

BusyBee said...

I'm a friend of Angela's from MOPS here in CO. We were talking about Blogs the other night at a ladies' night out and she mentioned yours. The triplets are so blessed to have such a loving, caring, and proud aunt!

--Carianne

Jody said...

Norma I have missed you :) I hope you are all having a great time, tell Ang hi for me!
Also I have you an award over at my blog! Love Jody