Dec 16, 2008

Gastro "WHAT"

Oh God I gave Cory "GASTROENTERITIS" That's just a big fancy word for " I think I ingested poisoned!" Last Thursday night Cory was in and out of the bathroom and I asked him if everything was alright? He answered back like a typical teenager YA! so I left it at that. Friday in the early AM 2:40 am to be exact, Cory woke me up and said Mom I don't feel good. Oh I knew that was a bad sign since my Cory never complains at that time in the early morning. Immediately I said Were going to emergency. So off we went.
The emergency Doctor said  Cory had GASTROENTERITI ! Minutes later the nurse attached an IV on Cory for about 40 minutes. We finally left the hospital emergency room a little after 4:00 am. 
  GOD did I really give something to Cory that made him that sick? Turned out I did because Rudy was sick with the same symptom's Cory had! Rudy's wasn't as bad as Cory. Turned out as we all sat and listed everything we ate the night before I guess my Fried Chicken did it.  Gosh I felt so bad because I ate and did not get a bit sick. Thank You GOD.

No comments: