Dec 13, 2008

Triplets Chriatmas Photo Shoot!

This afternoon as I was going through my many pictures I took of the Triplets on my last visit. The Christmas Photo shoot really made me smile. After 100's of clicks from my camera and trying to get the best shoot of the happy Trio I think I got some pretty good shots. I remember Angela and I getting frustrated as time went on trying to get them all to look at the camera and smile but when you have MULTIPLES in front of a camera it's very very challenging trying to get them to just sit or stand like good little children for the camera.  See for yourself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These kids get cuter with age (which I didn't think was possible). The outfits are great too. You do a tremendous job capturing their character in these pictures. Judi

Jody said...

I love them Norma!! I tell ya, we have to meet in Co this summer so you can do Team Cooper :) Actually I am hoping Team Cooper can come to you, in CA, but just in case!

LeAnn said...

Wow they are beautiful..