Dec 22, 2008

Holiday Road Trip

You think just when I finish getting my dose of Weydemuller Triplets I would be satisfied. Hell to the NO!  AUNTIE NORMA is headed back to Colorado, But this time I'm headed back with Da hubby, Our Boys and My Mom & Dad. I'm so excited. Gosh I could barley contain myself. soon we'll be on the road and headed to Colorado!  to be with the Weydemuller's for Christmas.  Since the Weydemullers are not able to come to California for Christmas till after the New Year due to Haydan's Surgery,  The Familia is going to Colorado to be with them. Thanks to my fast thinking and my crazy spontaneity. 

I know how excited Kieran, Haydan and Presley get when they see us. and I can't wait to always see their sweet reactions. Kieran will rub his sweet eyes thinking he is dreaming. Haydan will keep hugging and never wants to let go, and Miss Presley does her crazy happy dance by kicking her legs in the air and makes the silliest noises and Angela, just seeing her beautiful smile and the happiness on her face is worth all the long security lines at the airport or driving thousands of miles to see them.

I'm super excited because the whole family will be together for the holidays and when we all get together it become like a Chevy Chase Christmas Holiday and I hope my Dad doesn't read this But going with my wonderful, funny and very controlling man behind the wheel my Father it always become a National Lampoon's Vacation road trip.  Sorry Dad!
 I speak from experience!  My Father back in 1972 drove the Familia from Southern California to Costa Rica in 10 days  "In a 1972 VW Squareback" Oh the fun we had and the craziness that went on behind the wheel. Love ya Dad and thanks for the great memories.
VW Squareback 
 National Lampoon's Vacation 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun, Driving to colorado.15 hours!Be carefull, and tell my Grandma and Grandpa hi for me...thats were they live!

Jody said...

Please give them all kisses from me!
Thank You Norma for our Christmas card! :)

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha ha That is sooooo funny!!! WIshing you a great drive and a safe drive, I hope the road trip is froth with fun and memories!!!

See you soon!!! I can't wait!!!

Love and hugs,
Angela

Norma said...

Kristi, My sister Angela & the Triplets live in Colorado!
Jody, Your very welcome!
Angela, Here comes the Circus are ya ready! make sure you have Black beans and plenty if white rice for Dad! Hahaha.....