Dec 27, 2008

Leaving my Baby Behind

Image and video hosting by <span class= Cory did not come along with us on our road trip to Colorado. As a mother my heart started to race when he announced he could not come due to Concert's he has lined up to play with his band. Than my heart really started to pound of the thought of Cory home alone especially on Christmas day. Cory reassured me everything was going to be alright and he will act responsible. I had no choice but to say okay stay. I had to think quickly "How can I get my child to Colorado to join us ASAP?" I got on the computer and booked him a one way ticket to Colorado due to arrive on Sunday morning. Hurray I'm so excited. Cory was okay with this, He is able to play in his concerts and be with us at the end of the weekend. Now that makes Mama so happy.

No comments: