Dec 2, 2008

Mama & Son Blooper's

Okay I'm going against my son's wishes to not post this video on my Blog but I could not resist the temptation.  Every time I see this video it makes me laugh and love my son so much more and cherish every second I'm with him. We always have such a fun time and act like silly fools when we are together and do the most random stuff without thinking twice what people will think about us.
This video I shot on Voting day. It was Jon's first time voting he was so excited and so was Mama. Enjoy 

2 comments:

Rick Bambrick said...

Norma - you are so silly. I really enjoy your videos and photos - but - um... back off on Disneyland...

Seriously!

The Gibbs said...

Norma, how fun that you can be like that with your son....I know your house is filled with lots of laughs, I can only imagine!