Dec 11, 2008

Webcams in Hospitals Priceless!

Haydan is recovering from his surgery like a little trooper. As you can see from the Pictures I took from our chat. Along with his Tonsillectomy he also had "Adnoidectomy".  Haydan has had  his Adnoids removed in Germany but the tissue has regrown so he had two surgery's in one day. Earlier today thanks to my sister Angela I was able to see my little Haydan on the webcam.  I am so grateful to Angela for allowing me to see Haydan, I'm sure she knows how much I really wish I was there with them.  Seeing my sweet Haydan lying there and talking to me in a soft voice just made me want to crawl through the camera and give him a great big hug and tell him how much we love him, But I'm sure he knows that already!  Angela could not get him to drink a slushy  but Auntie Norma did. I showed him three tickets to Disneyland and three tickets to Knotts Berry Farm and he went for the slushy drink. Ha!
 Thank GOD for webcams! and Thank You GOD for watching over our Haydan.

2 comments:

The Gibbs said...

Hayden knows you love him!! I am glad that his surgeries went well and I will continue to pray for a speedy recovery!

Jody said...

Because I know you, I am sure this made seeing him so much better... not as good as being there in person mind you! :) But those babies and your sister know you love them! He looks so "oh poor baby" doesn't he!