Jan 12, 2009

Meeting Baby Ryan

I finally met Ryan James last Saturday and let me tell you it was worth the wait! He is such a sweet baby with a awesome little personality and so smart for his age, 9 months. He goes up on my top list of favorite babies. His Mommy is Trish and very proud Grandma Dottie Rae. They are Angela's very good friends.  
Saturday afternoon we spend the first part at my house and the second at Um, Downtown Disney. ( Yay? ) I could care less about going to downtown Disney but hey I went to help Angela with the Triplets and to be in good company of two wonderful friends and it was such a warm afternoon.  Rudy opt out in going with us, ( The Coward) Ha! 
The Triplet can't get enough of this little guy. They love him to pieces. 
I love this picture of Trish with Haydan & Kieran
Toward the end of our day, Dottie Rae treated the Triplets with their very own Build a bear. They had so much fun picking out the bear, watching it get stuffed and sticking a little heart in the bear. They love their little bears, well not exactly bears Kieran & Haydan picked out a cute Doggy and Presley picked out a sweet moose with a red bow on top of it's head.
Thank You Dottie Rae for a great ending to a beautiful day
The best part of going to Downtown Disney with the Triplets is "The Goggle Eye" The minute we get there Haydan wants to go immediately to check out Donald Ducks great big goggle eye!  He stand right underneath it and stares at it for a long time with a great big smile. Awww it just melts my heart away every time I witness his excitement with that darn eyeball.
Priceless Moments gotta love it every time!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Ohhhh my gosh, Norma they look so big boy/girl! Please tell Ang hi for me, I miss her and I wish I could see them all! :)
PS I know you hate Disney, but you have to give me the scoop on say the disney thing, ohhh and guess what we are doing a day at Knotts Berry Farm!