Jan 12, 2009

A Mothers Nightmare!

My JonJon went skiing Saturday with friends and returned with a hugh bump on his right elbow. Of course I freaked out as he showed me his injury. I don't even want to tell you how freaked out I got when I looked at his elbow and how mad I got when he showed it to me with a big smile and said,
  • Jon:  "MOM it's nothing" 
  • Me: "Oh my God, That's nothing?
  • Jon: Laughing Mom don't worry.
  • Me: Worry my ass, We are fricken going to Emergency NOW!
  • Jon: still laughing, Okay let me at least go take a shower before we go!
  • Me: Shower my Ass, Rudy get my keys!
  • Jon:  Again still laughing, God okay okay let's go!
  • Mom: That's right Listen to your Mama and "MARCH" to the ER!
Turned out it was just a real bad bruise and just needs to soak in ice.  "Thank GOD"
Half hour later,
  • Me: Where you going Jon?
  • Jon: To a party in Hollywood!
  • Me: ERGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   

1 comment:

Jody said...

ohhhhh Norma, you give me no hope for future with boys! thou I am glad he is ok!