Feb 9, 2009

I'm in love with my masseur

I'm in love with my masseur and his name is Heirbit! Don't ask why but that's his name!
 Heirbit is the best with it's magical Shiatsu & Rolling massage oh yes! He greets me with a come on over here and I'll give you a massage. Once in a while as I would be getting my back massage I would let out a scream or two and say,"Oh Heirbit".
When the Triplets were here I would let them get a quick massage and they all knew his name was Heirbit. They would say Auntie can Heirbit give me a massage. 
One day My Dad, the Triplets and I went to Walgreen's to pick up a prescription.  I was talking to the Pharmacist while my Dad watched the kids than I heard Haydan let out a scream and said,
"Oh Heirbit, That feels so good! "  
Holy Cow, I better watch what I say next time when I'm around them Triplets. Yikes boy did I have some explaining to do! Haha

No comments: